Pinehurst Selling Tips | Pinehurst Home Selling Advice | Pinehurst Helpful Articles | Pinehurst Area Guide
Pinehurst Home Buyer | Free New Pinehurst Real Estate Listings | Free Pinehurst Area Tour | Moore County Towns
In addition to great golf retirement values, the Pinehurst area offers:
- Low County and City taxes -The combined county and city taxes on a $400,000 home is typically less than $3,500/year. When moving to Pinehurst, several homeowners often save enough in property taxes to pay for a full membership.
- Great Medical Facilities - First Health of the Carolinas, a private, not-for-profit health care network is headquartered in Pinehurst. Its nearly 4,200 employees serve 15 counties in the mid-Carolias. First Health in Pinehurst is licensed for three hospitals with 582 beds and also includes facilities for inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, an inpatient hospice house, and community outreach programs. Reid Heart Center Moore Regional has gained acclaim for its outstanding heart services led by expert physicians and surgeons who provide the region with the highest level of care and services. In 2011, First Health celebrated the opening of Reid Heart Center: the First Health Cardiac and Vascular Institute, a modern health care facility worthy of the health care professionals who practice inside its walls. Several of the best hospitals in the U.S. are also located only a few miles away in Charlotte and Raleigh/Durham areas.
- Fantastic Climate - With an average snowfall of less than 3 inches/yr, the Pinehurst area has a climate suited for almost any kind of outdoor activities. Unlike many golf retirement communities, Pinehurst offers an uncrowded and relaxed golfing experience. As a member at Pinehurst or any of the other golf communities, you will golf here will make living here a virtual golfer's paradise.
- In addition to numerous golf communities, Moore County offers some of the best horse farm communities in the USA with outstanding riding trails and numerous equestrian activities. The Moss Foundation provides over 4000 acres open to the public with riding trails that are virtually unspoiled by progress and development. The Moore County area also has some of the best equestrian trainers with several Olympic trainers located in the county.
- In addition to golf, the Pinehurst area offers the opportunity to join almost any type of club found in cities much larger than the Pinehurst area. The Sandhills Community College also offers numerous adult classes and opportunities to get educational credits in several areas.
Sign up for the Sandhills Luxury Homes Newsletter and receive a bimonthly dose of all things real estate, which includes current real estate news, local houses for sale, tips and tricks for home owners, an extensive Pinehurst calendar of events, along with a variety of other helpful information throughout the year. Simply fill out the subscription form below and we'll do the rest. There's no obligation and it's FREE!
Sandhills Luxury Homes
Not all golf communities are created equal - Pinehurst, often referred to as the "Home Of American Golf", offers the best golf retirement community values in the United States. With over 45 golf courses located in and around Moore County, the Pinehurst area offers golf in private gated retirement communities as well as affordable memberships at the world renown Pinehurst Resort.
Pinehurst Resort* offers unlimited golf privileges at 6 championship courses including the 1999, 2005 and 2014 Pinehurst #2 US Open Course, for under $400/month. In addition to golf, a Pinehurst Membership includes access to several local pools, The Lake Pinehurst Marina, Pinehurst Tennis,Lawn Bowling and Croquet Club as well as use of the Pinehurst Members Club. There are no minimum restaurant charges, no charges for hitting unlimited range balls at two clubhouses, and a members discount on equipment and food at several resort restaurants.
Specializing in the Finest Real Estate in Pinehurst, NC